The digital marketing residency offers students or career changers the opportunity to learn and build competencies in the full range of digital marketing. This includes inbound marketing, digital advertising, content development, social marketing, video, graphics, and website development. The successful candidate will serve as a resident for one semester alongside award winning digital marketers on a variety of projects.
Resident will gain access to state of the art software systems and strategies and participate in a team environment that is supportive and engaging. Training is provided along with one or more certificates available upon completion. Resident will work alongside professional marketers with a focus on projects that provide community benefit.
Term: 1 Semester or equivalent
School Credit: Supported if so desired
Time Requirement: To be determined based upon availability, between 10 and 30 hours per week.
Financial: A monthly expense stipend is provided
- Self starter with good personal management skills
- Digital competency with standard office and social media software
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Process and detail oriented
- Strong writing skills
- Good verbal communication skills
- Previous internship experience a plus