Hybrid Inbound Consultant- Level 1
We are no longer taking applicants for this position. Still interested? Let us know!
Overview: Hybrid inbound consultants are professionals trained to deliver: content marketing, social media consulting, blogging, search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising, mobile marketing, website development, PR, brand marketing, and crisis communications. Essentially providing integrated solutions versus requiring multiple consultants.
As a Hybrid Inbound Marketing Consultant you will:
- Consult with customers on inbound marketing methodologies, business process, and product usage.
- Create and manage content and marketing campaigns for a portfolio of customers.
- Use creative training methods to help customers understand and reach marketing goals.
- Heavily invest in customer success.
- Have a passion for technology, software, and online content.
- Have experience working with customers remotely and in person.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Are a self-starter, self-manager, adapt quickly, and can balance various responsibilities.
- Work well with team members and clients in person or via distance technology.
- Are driven to make a difference for your customers.
- Work well in a team environment and enjoy learning from those around you.
- Have a knack for problem solving with data.
- Are organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrate positivity and resilience in relationships.
Participate with other team members with specific components of client campaigns including SEO, content development, website tweaks, implementation of Hubspot technologies in social media, email, landing pages and calls to action; report gathering and sharing, client communications.
Inbound Certification (30 days), Hubspot Certification (60 days). Education is provided using online video and is offered at no cost to the consultant. A certificate is provided upon completion.
The Hybrid Inbound Consultant- Level 1 is a contractual position with times and work locations determined by the consultant, with some on-site meeting and training required. Pay is based upon experience and client responsibilities.