The Story Collaborative, an inbound marketing agency in Fredericksburg, Virginia, is seeking a self-motivated team member in the area of WordPress. Story Collaborative serves a large number of companies and nonprofits in the creation and management of digital storytelling via websites, social media, and other communications networks. Enterprise level hosting, WordPress CMS, HubSpot Marketing platform and other technologies are utilized to develop websites and digital expressions that are user friendly, responsive to mobile, and optimized for search engines. Story Collaborative is seeking someone who can support our Senior Web Marketing Strategist.
Position: WordPress Management and Assistant to the Senior Web Marketing Strategist
Opportunity: This position will begin as a part time role with the potential to grow into full time
Pay Scale: To be determined based upon expertise and experience
Probationary Period: 3-6 months
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics, specifically Google analytics, webmaster and keyword tools
- Optimize copy with google keywords
- Quickly and easily implement a variety of WordPress changes including but not limited to software updates, page edits, plugin research and implementation
- Manage and implement website projects that require customer interaction
- Manage WordPress hosting environment
WordPress Assistant will meet with Story Collaborative leadership in person weekly, and is encouraged to work in the existing team environment.
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics)
- Experience with WordPress set-up, customization, and troubleshooting.
- BONUS: SEM experience managing PPC campaigns in Google
- BONUS: Hubspot certifications
- BONUS: SEO Experience