The digital marketing residency offers students or career changers the opportunity to learn and build competencies in videography and video production for the web and social networks. Video production skills will include planning, video-graphy, sound capture, editing and production for use in social media and web formats.
Resident will gain access to state of the art software systems and strategies and participate in a team environment that is supportive and engaging.
Term: 1 Semester or longer
School Credit: Supported if so desired
Time Requirement: To be determined based upon availability, between 10 and 40 hours per month.
Financial: A monthly expense stipend is provided
- Self starter with good personal management skills
- Digital competency with standard office and social media software
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Process and detail oriented
- Good verbal communication skills
- Previous internship experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability for video composition
- Video experience with Adobe software
- Photography skills or interest a plus