We are reaching out to video journalists fresh out of college or self-taught who are looking to expand their resumes and who are willing to learn the power of inbound video marketing. Video production skills will include planning, videography, sound capture, editing, and production for use in social media and web formats. Those in the following cities/areas are desired, but a video journalist with a good eye who is willing to travel is not discouraged to apply!
- Oakland, California
- Orlando, Florida
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Maryland and DC
- New York, New York
- Northern Virginia
The video journalist will work with the team remotely on videos in the context of marketing campaigns and strategies as well as participate in a team environment that is supportive and engaging.
Time Requirement: Due to the locations specified, you will be required to film videos for the clients in your area. Once you do so, you submit 3 minutes of usable video.
Financial: $80 per video with the inclusion of a personal Wave.video account to help build your resume.
- Self starter with good personal management skills
- Digital competency with standard office and social media software
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to speak remotely on a video streaming service (Zoom, Google Hangouts) to a team of other creatives (who, most of which, are awesome women)
- Organized and dependable
- Process and detail oriented
- Good verbal communication skills
- Previous internship experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability for video composition
- Video experience with Adobe, Wave.video, Wistia, and/or Final Cut software
- Photography skills or interest a plus